PixelatedHosting Terms and Conditions
PixelatedHosting - Hosting you, byte by byte.
Account Setup And Email On File
- We will setup your account after we have received payment and we and/or our payment partner(s) have screened the order(s) incase of fraud. It is YOUR responsibility to provide us with an email address which is not @ the domain(s) you are signing up under. If there is ever an abuse issue or we need to contact you the primary email address on file will be used to do so. It is YOUR responsibility to ensure the email address on file is current or up to date at all times.
Domains = spam domains such as .co.cc and .tk cannot be used on our Germany hosting plans.. Germany datacentres have banned them. - no refunds for any errors regarding this The following content is not allowed on all Shared Hosting Plans: - Irc Bots and/or any irc related sites hosting scripts like these.
Warez hosting is not allowed [Warez Linking allowed <- Excludes on USA Shared Hosting Plans]
Hacking related sites are not allowed [Philshing , credit card related etc..]
Rapidleech and any type of scripts like this is not allowed. also torrent scripts.
Torrent Tracker related sites are not allowed.
PORN is not allowed at all [That includes legal porn]
Shells/pentesting is not allowed or hosting of such files, will result in suspension without notice.
SHARED HOSTING PLANS ARE NOT RESELLER , SO YOU CANNOT HOST/SELL HOSTING ON THIS SERVER . FOR PRIVATE USE ONLY
Using any of the above content could get your account suspended with or without notice, Note: If breaking of TOS could lead to non retrieval of backups.
If any of the above are hosted on our server even if not used it will result in a suspension.
Warez Linking ( Excludes USA )
Nulled Scripts ( Excludes USA )
For security reasons we block Port 25 (SMTP) and Port 465 (SMTP/SSL), unblocking is available on request if the customer provides an ID or company documents.
This applications will result in VPS suspension and reactivation if you remove the applications permanently, second offense will result in termination: - Cardsharing applications
Bitcoin and similar software, this includes mining, clients and relays.
Tor/i2P, only allowed as client
VPN/Proxy/Webproxy services (commercial and free, personal use is allowed)
This applications will result in service termination, without refund: - Spam, this includes ANY mail not double opt-in
Camfrog or similar software
Botnet C&Cs/Clients/Dropzones and anything related to it
And we reserve the right to ask you to remove the following applications in case of resource abuse by it: - Minecraft servers
Counter Strike 1.6 and other GoldSrc gameservers
Resource Limits: - You are expected to use less than 25% of your assigned CPU cores for 95% of the month, the left 5% can be used to burst.
rDNS: - We currently do not provide RDNS capable servers, we will introduce this in the near future.
Zero Tolerance Spam Policy
- We take a zero tolerance stance against sending of unsolicited e-mail, bulk emailing, and spam. "Safe lists" and "double optin" will be treated as spam. Any user who sends out spam will have their account terminated without notice.
- We reserve the right to require changes or disable as necessary any web site, account, database, or other component that does not comply with this policy, at its sole discretion. We also reserves the right to make any such modifications in an emergency at our sole discretion.
- We reserve the right to charge the holder of the account used to send any unsolicited e-mail a clean up fee. This cost of the clean up fee is left entirely to the discretion of pixelatedhosting.org All rights reserved.
Backups and Data lost
- Your use of the service is at your sole risk. We are not responsible for files and data residing on your account. You agree to take full responsibility for files and data transferred and to maintain all appropriate backup of files and data stored on our servers.
- Backups are limited to 50GB / client if this is reached backups are deleted and/or not made..
Cancellation And Refunds
- We reserve the right to cancel the account at any time. We do not offer refunds for breech of our terms of service.
- Customers may cancel at any time. We give you an unconditional 7 day money back guarantee except for vps/rdp/ownCloud/dedicated servers and minecraft servers due to setup fees
- Please note dedicated servers cannot be refunded, due to setup fees.
- Only first-time accounts are eligible for a refund. For example, if you've had an account with us before, cancelled and signed up again, you will not be eligible for a refund or if you have opened a second account with us.
- Note: Services are non-refundable if they are suspended for: Excessive ddos abuse, resource abuse, breaking any tos, we have the right to reject your refund request, or negligence to a tos statement.
- Note: Refunds would be passed once all options have been made, e.g) if there is problems on a server we will move you to a new server to help alleviate the problem at no additional cost.
- You agree to supply appropriate payment for the services received from us, in advance of the time period during which such services are provided. You agree that until and unless you notify pixelatedhosting.org of your desire to cancel any or all services received, those services will be billed on a recurring basis.
- We reserve the right to change the monthly payment amount and any other charges at anytime.
- All payments that are due and not received on the specified date of invoice will have 3 days to pay invoice. If payment is still not received after the 4th late day then a $5.00 late charge will be added on to the total price for that month and a account suspension will occur. If payment is not received within 5 days then your account will be terminated with or without notice.
- Users may not initiate the following:
- Use 15% or more of system resources for longer then 90 seconds. There are numerous activities that could cause such problems; these include: CGI scripts, FTP, PHP, HTTP, etc.
- Run any type of interactive real-time chat applications that require server resources. Remotely-hosted services are fully allowed.
- Run stand-alone, unattended server-side processes at any point in time on the server. This includes any and all daemons, such as IRCD.
- Run any software that interfaces with an IRC (Internet Relay Chat) network.
- CPU/Memory/Resource Abuse - Consuming Excessive Amount of Server Resources Causing Server Performance Issues
- Run any gaming servers such as counter-strike, half-life, battlefield1492, etc
- Run any video/music/file sharing intensive site or penny auction websites (for such sites special plans are avialable).
Fair Usage Policy
- The pixelatedhosting.org service is designed to host websites. pixelatedhosting.org does NOT provide unlimited space for online storage, backups, or archiving of electronic files, videos, documents, log files, file sharing intensive sites, reverse auction sites, illegal content of any kind, etc., and any such prohibited use of the Services will result in the termination of Subscriber's account, with or without notice. Accounts with excessive number of files negatively affect the performance of the server and pixelatedhosting may request that the number of files be reduced to ensure proper performance at pixelatedhosting's discretion. pixelatedhosting does not set arbitrary limits on the amount of visitor traffic a web site can receive or on the amount of content a Subscriber can upload to his/her/its website in a given month, nor does pixelatedhosting.org charge additional fees based on increased use of bandwidth, as long as the Subscriber's use of the Services complies with these Terms. In most cases, a Subscriber's web site will be able to support as much traffic as the Subscriber can legitimately acquire. However, pixelatedhosting.org reserves the right to limit processor time, bandwidth, processes, memory, number of accounts a subscriber can create, or number of files in cases where it is necessary to prevent negatively impacting other Subscribers. All of your web pages (html,php,htm, etc.) must be 'linked' with files (.GIF, .JPEG, etc.) stored on pixelatedhosting.org. Web sites that are found to contain either/or no html documents, a large number of unlinked files are subject to warning, suspension or cancellation at the discretion of pixelatedhosting.org management. Any customer who violates pixelatedhosting's Policies in abusing either space/site transfer will be notified and given 1 days to remedy the problem. If the problem is not resolved within the allotted period, the client will be billed for the overages. INODES The use of more than 50,000 INODES will result in account suspension. An INODE is the actual file or directory and not the size of that file or directory. For example your index.html file is 1 INODE. A directory called homework is counted as 1 INODE as well.
DDos Protected Servers
- PixelatedHosting reserves the right to suspend your site if you have had ddos attacks for 1 hour+ constantly, we do provide banning of the ips of which is ddosed but if it continues with new ips for the hour+, we reserve the right to suspend your service with / without notice.
- PixelateddHosting reserves the right to suspend your site if it constantly gets ddosed, ddos protected plans included, if you are always being ddosed you are known as a risk user.
- The amount you pay for hosting will never increase from the date of purchase. We reserve the right to change prices listed on our site, and the right to increase the amount of resources given to plans at any time.
- Customer agrees that it shall defend, indemnify, save and hold us harmless from any and all demands, liabilities, losses, costs and claims, including reasonable attorney's fees asserted against us, its agents, its customers, officers and employees, that may arise or result from any service provided or performed or agreed to be performed or any product sold by customer, its agents, employees or assigns. Customer agrees to defend, indemnify and hold harmless any liabilities arising out of; (1) any injury to person or property caused by any products sold or otherwise distributed in connection with us; (2) any material supplied by customer infringing or allegedly infringing on the proprietary rights of a third party; (3) copyright infringement and (4) any defective products sold to customers from pixelatedhosting.org's servers.
- We will not be responsible for any damages your business may suffer. We make no warranties of any kind, expressed or implied for services we provide. We disclaim any warranty or merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. This includes loss of data resulting from delays, no deliveries, wrong delivery, and any and all service interruptions caused by us and our employees.
- PHP file's uploaded in attempt to steal root access will be logged and may result in a loss of hosting with no refund payment.
Changes To The TOS
- These terms are subject to change at anytime without notice.
Payment And Supplier Disclaimer
- Payments for your orders is carried out through a secure checkout process with paypal.com or other payment process. During the checkout process, it will be given the options to select payment processors paypal.com or other payment process
For all abuse/dmca reports please use the given template at http://www.pixelatedhosting.org/index.php/contact-us Note we respond to dmca complaints between 1-365 days [Only apply to dmca compliant servers]